user Permission Setup
Step 1: Setup Seller Central
You’ll need to give us access to ship by granting us Seller Central sub-account access. Amazon’s Seller University user permission video can be found here: https://youtu.be/r5jZ1rOfw34
1. In Seller Central, click “Settings” (found at top-right of the screen) then “User Permissions”.
2. Under “Add a New Seller Central User“, add the email “firstname.lastname@example.org” and click “Send invitation“.
3. We will accept the invitation when we get the invitation email from Amazon. Then we will email you afterwards to let you know to proceed.
4. After we accept the invitation, you will be able to select the level of permission granted. To add user permissions, log back into Seller Central and go to User Permissions (hover over “Settings” then in the drop-down menu click “User Permissions”. Click “Manage Permissions” for Prep Ninjas. Under the Inventory section, change the buttons to “View & Edit” for “Manage FBA Inventory / Shipments”, “Manage Inventory/Add a Product“, and “Upload Inventory”
5. Under the Orders section, change the buttons to “View & Edit” for “Manage Orders” then click “Continue” at the bottom of the page to save.
Step 2: Shopify Access
You’ll also need to give us access to your Shopify account by adding us as Staff by completing the following steps:
1. Log in as the store owner.
2. From your Shopify admin, click Settings, and then click Plan and permissions.
3. In the Staff section of Permissions, click Add staff.
4. Enter Kathy Rasmussen, email email@example.com for the new staff member.
Note: By default, the staff member has full access to your admin. You can uncheck the Staff has full permissions checkbox to restrict this staff member’s permissions for accessing areas of the admin. We only need access to process orders and purchase postage.
5. Click Send invite.